Sunday, September 27, 2009

Introduction to Qi cago!

This blog is going to be a mixture of many things. But its main focus will be on my life here in the Big City of Chicago, and my studying of Oriental Medicine at the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine here in Chicago.
Through all of this I also will be chronicling my journey towards healthier living, and just general living in a Big City for the first time.

Things I hope to cover:
Taijichuan, Baguazhang, and Qigong
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Nutritional theory as it relates to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Restaurants in the Edgewater area.
Reviving my currently defunct blog "A Laymen's Guide to Alternative Medicine"
Exploring Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism in general and specifically how they relate to TCM

No comments:

Post a Comment